Friday 19 December 2008

The Working Manifesto; Part One

Any blog must have a beginning, so after clicking through the disappointingly intuitive and easy setup process, here I am stabbing at my keyboard for the first of hopefully many times.

Not that I feel like I owe you an explanation, but I believe in mission statements and I also like to make things sound as grandiose as I can. Hence The Working Manifesto, which is not just a manifesto for this blog, but also for a way of living, working, loving, you name it. How's that for grandiose. It is a manifesto written (in an ongoing series) by me, but it is a manifesto that anyone can use; in the spirit of the famous Bruce Lee quote: 
"Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can"
...So please feel free to live as I do, if you like. As this is a mission statement, I will now outline eight general subject areas that I, and therefore my blog, am interested in.
  • Architecture
  • Clubs
  • Cool Visual Stuff
  • Film
  • London
  • Perception
  • Philosophy
  • The Modern Condition
  • Travel
Part Two of The Working Manifesto will add to this list, and talk about other shit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment